Here are the dates for the Fall 2018 season. We will again run a 6 week, 10 match season followed by a single elimination season-ending tournament. Cost to register a team is $85 + referee fees. You are expected to host 5 home matches for each of your teams if possible.
|Jul 25||League Meeting at Sharonville Community Center 6:30pm-8|
|Aug 1||Online Team Registration Opens|
|Aug 15||Gym Availability and Team Schedule Conflicts Due|
|Aug 15||Team Registration Closes|
|Aug 25||Coordinator Schedule Review|
|Aug 30||Schedule Released|
|Aug 30||Rosters and Liability Waivers Due|
|Sep 7||Opening Weekend|
|Oct 14||Regular Season Ends|
|Oct 19-21||Post-Season Tournament|
We plan on offering the following divisions of play for the Fall 2018 season:
- 2nd Instructional: This is a new concept that some of our member organizations have asked for. If there is enough demand, we will meet with interested communities to discuss the format.
- 3rd-4th Rec: We are considering breaking this down to individual divisions by grade (i.e. 3rd grade division and 4th grade division). This will be discussed at pre-season meeting.
- 3rd-4th Athletic: The league is now large enough to support this division. Please consider entering more skilled teams in this division for the fall. A bit more travel will be required.
- 5th-6th Rec: We are considering breaking this down to individual divisions by grade (i.e. 5th grade division and 6th grade division). This will be discussed at pre-season meeting.
- 5th-6th Athletic
- 7th-8th Rec: Please note we might not have enough demand for this division as most kids are playing for their school team in the fall and cannot play on both per OHSAA rules.