October 20th Update:This upcoming Sunday marks the end of the fall season. Thank you to coaches, coordinators, parents, players for your patience this season, it was certainly challenging for everyone involved. We hope the kids enjoyed getting to play.
Per league rules for the Fall 2020 season, only 2 adults are allowed to attend a match per player. The adult(s) MUST enter the gym with the player or they will NOT be admitted. Due to the size of some of the facilities in use for the fall season, some have even more restricted guidelines. Those facilities will be listed here.
Betsch Fieldhouse (White Oak)
This document was put together by St. Michael who uses SportsPlus as a home gym in the GCCYS, but the protocol is the same for CPYVL matches. Please read the PDF which includes protocol for entering and existing the facility as well as a few maps that show the best place to park and best paths to get to and from the courts.click here to read more ...
For those teams playing at Sports Express this season, please read the following information about guidelines that will be followed at that facility.
- Doors will open when courts are ready for each game time (1st game of day may arrive 20 minutes before game time)
- Parents are asked to stay in cars with their player until the gate opens signalling that the courts are ready
- Subsequent games will have doors open after courts are cleaned
- 1 spectator per player
- $3 door charge (paid by credit card preferably)
- Temperature checks as people enter building (under 100.4)
- Face coverings on every person not actively playing
- Seats are pre-distanced and must stay in their pre-defined spot
- Teams must bring their own balls
- Teams are asked to exit quickly so we can let the next set of games in
- HOME TEAM takes near side of court, AWAY TEAM is far side. Teams do not switch sides of court.