Thank you to those that attended our league meeting on January 17th. We had a great discussion and would like to provide everyone the following updates:
- We will have enough teams for a 5th/6th athletic division in the spring
- A new will be added to our Rules document that limits the number of consecutive servers for a 5th/6th rec player per rotation to 6. This is meant to provide more touches an opportunities for players on both teams.
- We will send an email out in mid-to-late February with reminders about the registration period
In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions!
As we close out the fall season, here is information about our Spring 2019 season.
- 10 match, 6 week season beginning on April 5th and ending on the week after Labor Day and ending on May 12th
- No matches on Easter Sunday (April 28th)
- Post-season single elimination tournament on May 18/19. Each bracket will be played at a single site on a single day.
- 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, and 7th/8th recreational divisions as well as 5th/6th athletic (no 3rd/4th OR 7th/8th athletic)
- Geographic pod scheduling for 3rd/4th and 5th/6th rec divisions (and 7th/8th rec if we get enough teams)
- Single referee per match at a cost of $13 per team
- Each team must provide a lines person for each game
Here are some key pre-season dates:
- January 17th - Spring season coordinator meeting at 7pm Symmes Township Library meeting room
- March 1st - Registration Opens (teams can be registered, gym availability and team conflicts should be entered)
- March 11th - Registration Closes
- March 25th - Coordinator Schedule Review
- March 29th - Schedule Released
- May - Fall season coordinator meeting