As we close out the fall season, here is information about our Spring 2020 season.
- 10 match, 6 week season beginning on April 3rd and ending on May 10th
- Post-season single elimination tournament on May 16/17. Each bracket will be played at a single site on a single day.
- Recreational divisions for 3rd-8th grades as well as a 5th/6th athletic A and B divisions. We will not offer upper rec for 3rd/4th in the spring.
- NEW ... High school division! If we are able to get 6 teams to register, we will have a girls high school division.
- Geographic pod scheduling for all recreational divisions
- Single referee per match at a cost of $13 per team
- Each team must provide a lines person for each game
Here are some key pre-season dates:
- March 1 - Registration Opens (teams can be registered, gym availability and team conflicts should be entered)
- March 12 - Registration Closes
- March 24-25 - Coordinator Schedule Review
- March 27 - Schedule Released
- March 27 - Rosters and Liability Waivers Due