Unfortunately we had to communicate to everyone today (March 12th) that we will be delaying the start of the season until April 17th. We hope that we can play a four week (8 match per team) season followed by a season ending tournament on May 15th/16th but that will depend on a variety of factors beyond our control. Here are a few things that we do know at this time:
- Team registration is still closed at end of day March 12th. If you registered a team that does not want to play a 4 week season, then please let us know ASAP.
- We will assign teams to pod and approve them this weekend so they will show up on the Standings page in hopes that we can play this spring.
- Rosters and Liability Waivers will now be due on April 10th instead of March 27th
- Scheduling will not begin until March 27th.
- The price per team will remain at $85. While we are now planning on 8 matches intead of 10, the scheduling just got alot more difficult. If we have to reduce the number of matches to less than 8, then we will consider a price decrease.
- We will need more gym time from you during the last 4 weeks of the season to schedule 8 matches. Some organizations have already provided us with plenty but some, not so much. Thank you.