Planning has begun for the CPYVL season-ending tournament. An email was sent to all coordinators on April 26th with information about the tournament. Here are a few reminders:
- This is a single-elimination tournament
- The tournament takes place on May 18-20 and is hosted by our member organizations
- All teams are automatically entered into the tournament unless the league is notified by May 1st by either the coach or their coordinator
- Individual medals will be given to all players on the winning and runner-up teams
- 3rd-4th and 5th-6th grade rec division teams will be combined into a large pool by division and then split into four tournament brackets based on winning percentage. This will allow teams to play similar competition and face some different opponents in the tournament.
- The tournament brackets will be created based on the team records through week 5 of the season. In very few cases, we might wait until week 6 has completed to finalize one of the brackets. The front page of the web site will be the best source of information.
- The schedule will be released one week before the tournament begins (May 11th)
- We will notify the coordinators of the proposed gym schedule for the tournament in advance of the schedule being released to the general public
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the league.